Setting up Cabinet (through WebDAV) access directly via iPhone’s Files App is a bit convoluted. At least once, you’ll need to access a WebDAV link for the Files App to recognize the WebDAV destination as a valid place for storing files in PSMail’s Cabinet cloud.
- Download the Keynote or Pages app to your iPhone, open it, and press Browse in the bottom-right corner to open the Locations list.
- Tap on Edit in the top-right corner and turn on WebDAV by tapping the toggle next to it. Then press Done.
- Choose the WebDAV in the Locations list and press Connect to WebDAV server.
- When prompted, enter the following information (use your primary PSMail email address instead of “firstname.lastname@example.org” and use all lowercase):
Password: [Your PSMail Password]
- Tap on Sign in to ensure the login is working
- Now you should be able to see WebDAV as a location in the iOS Files App.