Follow these steps to setup your Windows 8 tablet/PC for connecting to PSMail email using IMAP Secure
- From the Metro / Home menu , select Mail.
- From the right side menu, select Settings and then Accounts.
- Select Add an Account.
- Select Other Account.
- First in the E-mail address field enter your PSMail email address like firstname.lastname@example.org email. Second enter the same information in the Username field. Finally in the Password field enter your PSMail Password.
- In the Incoming (IMAP) email server field type mail.psmail.net and in the Outgoing (SMTP) email server field type mail.psmail.net as well
- Check both the boxes “Incoming server requires SSL” , “Outgoing service requires SSL” , “Outgoing server requires authentication” and “Use the same username and password to send and receive email” (Note: The port numbers should automatically be changed to 465 for SMTP secure if not please change it to 465.
- Click Connect
Viola you should be able to send and receive PSMail emails using your Windows 8 phone securely.