Windows phones and PSMail support Microsoft’s ActiveSync protocol to get push notifications from your PSMail account on your mobile devices. Setting up your windows phone to read and work with PSMail is easy and simple. In a few steps you will have your account working with our reliable server and the well supported ActiveSync protocol on Windows systems.
1. Locate the Settings options from within your application menu.
2. Select Email + Accounts.
3. Select Add an Account.
4. Select the option for Advanced Setup.
5. Enter your full email address and password for your account, then press the sign in button.
6. Select Exchange ActiveSync.
7. Ensure your email address remains correct. Leave the Domain field blank and enter the following address for Server
8. Then, select the sign in button. Once connected, you will see a new icon within your settings menu with the name of your new email account.
Voila! You are ready to work with your PSMail secure email on a windows phone.