PSMail Connect is PSMail’s in-house solution to your video conferencing needs. Designed with security as our continuing priority, PSMail Connect provides a simple, safe way to connect virtually with your friends, social networks, and small group gatherings, whether they are PSMail subscribers or not.
Best of all, it is included with every PSMailbox subscription at no extra charge.
Here’s a quick overview of features with answers to your most common questions on this service:
- Connect is supported on most common devices (PCs, laptops, and mobile phones).
- PSMail Connect provides video conferencing on most popular browsers like Firefox and Chrome. Safari and Edge are still being tested, and we welcome you to experiment with these browsers and give us your feedback.
- PSMail Connect is also available via its new app in the Apple App Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/psmail-connect/id1515035008 ) and Google Play store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.argonautqs.android.psmailconnect). PSMail users and external users (non-PSMail) can both use the app or a web browser to join conferences.
- PSMail users can also do video conferencing from the existing PSMailbox app as well (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.argonautqs.android.psmailbox and (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/psmailbox/id1441340249).
- PSMail users can schedule meetings for a future date or create “Instant Meetings” on short notice.
- Every meeting has a unique Meeting ID and a password required for invitees to join. PSMail users, however, do not require a password as long as they are logged in to their PSMail account.
The connect icon should be visible in both your mobile app and in the browser for you to use at any time. Want even more information? Visit our support article to learn more about Connect: https://info.psmail.net/xsupport/psmail-connect-faq-2/