PSMail Connect is designed to provide you with a way to do video conferencing in a secure and easy way to your friends, social networks and small group gatherings. PSMail Connect can allow you to have video
conferencing with other PSMail users as well as non-PSMail users. Above all it is free and included in your PSMailbox service.
Connect service is supported on most common devices like Personal Computers, Laptops and mobile phones. Here are some quick overview of features and answers to your most common questions on this service.
- PSMail Connect provide Video Conferencing on most popular browsers like Firefox and Chrome. Safari and Edge are still being tested, you are welcome to try it and give us your feedback.
- PSMail Connect is also available via App in the Apple App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/psmail-connect/id1515035008 and Google Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.argonautqs.android.psmailconnect
- Any PSMail users can also do video conferencing from all familiar PSMailbox app as well https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.argonautqs.android.psmailbox and https://apps.apple.com/us/app/psmailbox/id1441340249
- PSMail users can create “Instant Meetings” or “Scheduled Meetings” to reach launch a video conference.
- PSMail users and external users (non-PSMail) can both use the App in their mobile devices or a web browser to join conferences.
- Every meeting has a unique Meeting ID and a password required to join meetings. PSMail users when logged in do not require a password.
The connect icon should be visible in both your mobile app and in the browser for you to use at any time. Don’t forget to visit our support article to learn more about connect https://info.psmail.net/xsupport/psmail-connect-faq-2/