Terms and conditions
Use of PSMail services and this website constitutes agreement with PSMail’s terms and conditions of service (TOS).
- The Agreement: This agreement includes all terms and conditions contained on this page as well as any other information provided by PSMail.net in the form of web pages and written contracts describing rules, requirements, and procedures relating to the email hosting either by individuals or by organizations.
- Term of the Agreement: The term of this agreement will begin upon a users activation of a new account with PSMail.net or upon activation of PSMail.net’s bulk email hosting service. Either the user or PSMail.net may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
- Modification: PSMail.net may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time and at our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on this site. You will be notified of any such modification by email. You will be required to read and accept the new agreement or to terminate your contract.
- Strict No Spam Policy: Users acknowledge that they will not send unsolicited mail (SPAM) to advertise for commercial or non-commercial purposes using our email system and/or servers. Users also acknowledge that they will not advertise or use this email for commercial purposes on any other website. This means that users will NOT use PSMail.net’s email system as a “drop box” for SPAM. This restriction includes both sending SPAM and receiving SPAM (with consent). If your account is stolen and SPAM is sent from your account, your account will be locked for sending email for a preiod of 7 days or more as deemed necessary. If your account keeps getting stolen, PSMail can disable your access and/or delete your account entirely.
Users also agree that they will not post/advertise their PSMail.net email address on websites that are involved in any of the following:
- Pornography of any form
- Racial and/or religious intolerance
- Illegal activity
- Fraudulent activity
- Anti-government sentiments
- Liability: PSMail.net will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or for any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this agreement or the service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Refunds* (within 30 days) for service dissatisfaction or for any other reason will be provided under our sole assessment of the dispute. Any download links and/or reference to software and products from our website will still require you to agree with the license agreement of the software or service provider (e.g. Microsoft’s MS Outlook, Qualcomm’s Eudora Mail). All logos, URL hyperlinks, and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner(s).
- Purpose Violation: The purpose of PSMail.net is to provide a secure and simple email system that will ensure the security and privacy of every user. If your use of the PSMail.net system violates this for yourself or any other user of our system, your account will be disabled or deleted. Any intrusion into PSMail.net system or to other user accounts, emails, or settings will also end in termination of your account with NO refund of fees. Any attempt to impersonate and misuse your PSMail.net credential will cause your account to terminated and additional actions such as legal actions pursued as deemed necessary by PSMail. Any email usage that compromises PSMail.net’s system and inconveniences other users (more than one) will be thoroughly investigated before the accounts are terminated.
- Filtering of Incoming and Outgoing traffic: As owner of the electronic equipment and other resources utilized to provide services, PSMail has the legal right to block electronic communications from other entities on the Internet. PSMailbox incoming and outgoing emails are filtered with software for any malicious content and may be rejected or quarantined. User’s VPN traffic is filtered with network rules to prevent malicious network activities.
- Judicial Law: This agreement will be governed by the laws of the country where PSMail.net is operational as a business (United States of America). Any action relating to this agreement must be brought before the courts located in the local county in the United States (currently Guilford, North Carolina) and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. Our failure to enforce your strict performance to this agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision at a later time.
You agree not to transmit any information through the service that infringes another person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy or publicity, and patent. You agree not to transmit, using the service, any defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise illegal or objectionable information. Transmission of such information includes but is not limited to transmission of information that would violate local, state, national, and international law or give rise to civil or criminal liability.
- Customers Responsibility: You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all terms and conditions shown here. You also permit PSMail.net to solicit you to newer terms and conditions either by email or by commercial bulk mail. You agree to read and further accept or decline such changes to the agreement promptly.
*Refunds are provided within 30 days of service startup. Partial refunds are not available. If you received a discount for the service, refund will be adjusted according to the discounted amount.